quinta-feira, novembro 25, 2010

Me and myself

I've realised that I like and that I need to be alone, sometimes. To be on your feet is to get to know yourself, and without that, I would'll be a different person. Someone more stupid or alienated. I like to be who I am, and to be what I am, and to feel that I am thinking by myself, and on control. Even if I'm under certain effect. And although is true that I, sometimes, I feel happyer when I'm with a girl who I can feel alive with, like in a diferent dimension, and without having to expreess my inner me, there, I feel like I need that to feel tottaly free to love her without having to worry.
Feeling free to make love with a woman that wishes me as much as I wish her is rare, but it's the most high I could ever get. If we both don't reach that point, there's no real pleasure, and I'll prefer to be alone.

1 Comentários:

Blogger Thami Silva disse...

Pensando como ele, preferiria ficar sozinha também.
Todavia, já parou para pensar que somente no simples fato de amar, sem receber nada em troca, também nao seria algo tremendamente dificil ?! Aprendemos a ser egoístas e a pensarmos na felicidade mútua como algo sincero e bom, mas nem sempre a felicidade mútua é conseguida. Ter o amor já é um dom, compartilhar é muito especial e recebê-lo é extraordinário, e só para alguns..
Viver feliz no amor, quem é que está ??
Ps.: é, sei que me estendi demais, espero ter entendido o que vc quis passar..rs

sexta nov. 26, 05:01:00 da tarde 2010  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial