sábado, janeiro 22, 2005

The Czars


Val

Emptiness, emptiness how do I search for you
Empty everything and strip the walls
make them colorless, invisible
stop all thought, I am not losing now
I can't feel anything, I can't see you

Chorus:

Try and make me go away tonight, try and make yourself pretend
I wanted it, I needed it, for the longest time
try and make yourself pretend, you can't go on tonight
I wanted it, I needed it for the longest time

Chorus:

I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to hear your voice
I wanted it, I needed it, for the longest time
You don't even have to want, you don't even have to care
I wanted it, I needed it
for the longest time


The Czars
(written by John Grant)

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial