terça-feira, julho 07, 2015

Porquê?

Mais uma noite de insonias. Só consigo pensar nela. És feliz? Ainda me amas? Porque me condenaste a este sofrimento? Porque não me respondes? Porque fazes isto?



Hey you ! out there in the cold 

Getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me 

Hey you ! Standing in the aisles 

With itchy feet and fading smiles, can you feel me 

Hey you ! don't help them to bury the light 

Don't give in without a fight. 

Hey you ! out there on your own 

sitting naked by the phone would you touch me 

Hey you ! with your ear against the wall 

Waiting for someone to call out would you touch me 

Hey you ! would you help me to carry the stone 

Open your heart, I'm coming home 

But it was only a fantasy 

The wall was too high as you can see 

No matter how he tried he could not break free 

And the worms ate into his brain. 

Hey you ! out there on the road 

Always doing what you're told, can you help me 

Hey you ! out there beyond the wall 

Breaking bottles in the hall, can you help me 

Hey you ! don't tell me there's no hope at all 

Together we stand, divided we fall.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial